I believe they're not supposed to be rejected, simply queued up for
moderation isn't it? Indeed I had checked it and never found/saw any email
from Christoph there. And I guess the moderators wouldn't have deleted
it... Another weird case of Google groups....

(Is there any audit log for this in alternative solutions if we get back to
this subject some day?)