Cristoph was in Cc starting from Aug 4. So the 2 week response timeout is
reached even if there was no confirmation. Don't get me wrong, I believe
there was a response from him.

I have granted the access and changed the default assignee in JIRA.

Welcome onboard! And sorry for the delay.

BR, Oleg

пятница, 18 августа 2017 г., 16:30:17 UTC+2 пользователь Drew DeVault