Hi,

is it possible to add Server-side validation to a jelly
repeatableDeleteButton? Tried to add a method doCheckDelete() to my descriptor
but it doesn't get called.

I am looking for a way to prevent jenkins admins from deleting a tool that has
been added on the global tool configuration page if the tool is used in one or
more jobs. Without that, deletion will break each job that uses the tool.
This could be related to [1].

[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/KF-hdeXo_Zg/r6FYTu2ldRwJ
--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.