Oliver,

I'm seeing behavioral differences in ssh between the 2.73.1 release
candidate.  For example, one of my agents using an ed25519 private key
starts correctly from 2.60.3, but does not start from 2.73.1 release
candidate.

I've seen two cases where JGit based ssh protocol cloning of a remote
repository fails on 2.73.1 release candidate when it consistently succeeds
on 2.60.3.

I don't have enough information for good bug reports on those issues yet.
I'll gather that tomorrow night.

Can someone confirm that there have been changes in ssh communication
between 2.60.3 and 2.73.1?  If there have been no changes, or few changes,
then I need to focus my investigation differently than if there are known
changes in ssh between those two releases.

Mark Waite