Also I am not using the builder pattern, my groovy files looks like this:

package dsl

def RunGoBuild(Map gobuild_params = [:])
{
   stage ('go-build-stage'){
   gobuild product: "${gobuild_params.product ?: 'copytest64'}", branch:
"${gobuild_params.branch ?: 'stage'}", changeset:
"${gobuild_params.changeset ?: 'latest'}", buildType:
"${gobuild_params.buildType ?: 'beta'}"
   }
}

def RunGoBuildWithLatestChange(Map gobuild_params = [:])
{
 stage ('go-build-stage'){
 gobuild product: "${gobuild_params.product ?: 'copytest64'}", branch:
"${gobuild_params.branch ?: 'stage'}", changeset: "latest", buildType: