Hey Daniel, Thanks for pointing it out. Again some of my queries here are
based out of nube status developing a jenkins plugin. Or even writing
pipeline script. So here it goes.

So I read how ForgetBuilder was defined in the pipeline integration
documentation below, and then I first tried what the documentation
suggested which is try running the following script:

step([$class: 'ForgetBuilder', what: 'everything'])

The only difference was that I had more than one argument in my constructor so
my pipeline script looked like this:

step([$class: 'ForgetBuilder', what: 'everything', where: 'anywhere', when:
'anytime'])

This returned "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: No such DSL method 'step' found
among steps" error. Then I edited my script to look like this:

stage{
steps ([$class: 'ForgetBuilder', what: 'everything', where: 'anywhere', when:
'anytime'])
}

Which gives me the following stacktrace:

[Pipeline] stage[Pipeline] // stage[Pipeline] End of
Pipelinejava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: must specify name
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.support.steps.StageStep.<init>(StageStep.java:47)
Caused: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.instantiate(DescribableModel.java:260)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.StepDescriptor.newInstance(StepDescriptor.java:201)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.DSL.invokeStep(DSL.java:205)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.DSL.invokeMethod(DSL.java:150)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsScript.invokeMethod(CpsScript.java:108)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:48)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
        at
com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.sandbox.DefaultInvoker.methodCall(DefaultInvoker.java:19)
Caused: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not instantiate {} for
StageStep(name: String, concurrency?: int)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.instantiate(DescribableModel.java:264)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.steps.StepDescriptor.newInstance(StepDescriptor.java:201)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.DSL.invokeStep(DSL.java:205)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.DSL.invokeMethod(DSL.java:150)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsScript.invokeMethod(CpsScript.java:108)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:48)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:48)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:113)
        at
com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.sandbox.DefaultInvoker.methodCall(DefaultInvoker.java:19)
        at WorkflowScript.run(WorkflowScript:1)
        at ___cps.transform___(Native Method)
        at
com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.impl.ContinuationGroup.methodCall(ContinuationGroup.java:57)
        at
com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.impl.FunctionCallBlock$ContinuationImpl.dispatchOrArg(FunctionCallBlock.java:109)
        at
com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.impl.FunctionCallBlock$ContinuationImpl.fixArg(FunctionCallBlock.java:82)
        at
        at
        at
com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.impl.ContinuationPtr$ContinuationImpl.receive(ContinuationPtr.java:72)
        at com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.impl.ClosureBlock.eval(ClosureBlock.java:46)
        at com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.Next.step(Next.java:83)
        at com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.Continuable$1.call(Continuable.java:174)
        at com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.Continuable$1.call(Continuable.java:163)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.GroovyCategorySupport$ThreadCategoryInfo.use(GroovyCategorySupport.java:122)
        at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.GroovyCategorySupport.use(GroovyCategorySupport.java:261)
        at com.cloudbees.groovy.cps.Continuable.run0(Continuable.java:163)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsThread.runNextChunk(CpsThread.java:174)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsThreadGroup.run(CpsThreadGroup.java:331)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsThreadGroup.access$100(CpsThreadGroup.java:82)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsThreadGroup$2.call(CpsThreadGroup.java:243)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsThreadGroup$2.call(CpsThreadGroup.java:231)
        at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.workflow.cps.CpsVmExecutorService$2.call(CpsVmExecutorService.java:64)
        at
hudson.remoting.SingleLaneExecutorService$1.run(SingleLaneExecutorService.java:112)
        at
jenkins.util.ContextResettingExecutorService$1.run(ContextResettingExecutorService.java:28)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Finished: FAILURE

What is the illegal argument that it is refering to here? My constructor does
have all three argument above defined, so I don't know what it is talking
about. I really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,

Rijo