Hey Jae,

I don’t know why my last email did not reach you, but I did answer you a few
days ago…
Here is a copy:

Hi Jae,

There is no need to enable travis, as every Jenkins Plugin hosted in the
Jenkins GH Org, we can make use of the Jenkins Project Infrastructure - also it
would be very strange to have a Jenkins project to need Travis to build there
PRs…
The Repository Connector seem not yet integrated into this env, but I think we
should aim for this solution. Most probably the only thing missing is the
“Jenkinsfile”:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/config-file-provider-plugin/blob/master/Jenkinsfile

<https://github.com/jenkinsci/config-file-provider-plugin/blob/master/Jenkinsfile>
Here is an example of an other plugin of mine:
https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins%2Fconfig-file-provider-plugin/activity

<https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins/config-file-provider-plugin/activity>

In terms of the future… I think the first would be to upgrade the parent pom to
 org.jenkins-ci.plugins:plugin this would ease a lot of things and should keep
us up to date with the latest requirements when it comes to plugin maintenance.
Other things:
- pipeline support, I did not have the time to check
https://github.com/jenkinsci/repository-connector-plugin/pull/21
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/repository-connector-plugin/pull/21>
- upgrade/replace of aether, aether is no longer an active project and is now
(as far as I understand) replaced by https://maven.apache.org/resolver/
<https://maven.apache.org/resolver/>

PRs: unfortunate I’m very limited in terms of time right now - but I fully
trust you and you can move things forward! If you want me to have a look to,
just mention me in the PR comments (@imod) and I will do my best.
Releases: the same rule as with PRs: I trust you! If you think a release is
ready, go for it or ask me to do one. The only thing I ask you for here, is
that you try to update the release notes on the wiki too - as a user, I hate
releases where I have no idea what changed.

…in general: I trust you and I think that we only can move forward if we both
do so.

Regards Domi