Hello everyone,

For Jenkins Essentials
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep/tree/master/jep/300>, one critical
requirement is to be able to upgrade, and hence rollback in an automated
manner.
So, as we are committed to an open design
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/evergreen#open-design> process, I have
written a first draft of the associated Jenkins Enhancement Proposal.

It is up for review at https://github.com/batmat/jep/pull/1

I am very eager for any kind of feedback there.
I am especially interested in catching & clarifying (more or less) glaring
holes in that design.

Though I did some tests locally to check everything was not obviously
flawed from the beginning, we do not have a prototype ready yet, but hope
to have something around the end of March.

Thanks everyone!

-- Baptiste