I'm perfectly ok with starting a discussion about proposed change

And in general I do not disagree with your proposal but I want to share my
doubts... when we started working on Jenkins Configuration as Code we had
an idea and then the idea has changed and I'm glad we put it all in one
document. Now when I see a requirement *"all 'significant changes' to a JEP
should be completed before it is Accepted"* it makes me worry that if I end
up working on next JEP, for another project, I will be very careful and it
will take ages to put it into "Accepted" (maybe it's not a problem). And
then, like with JCasC, we learn while we implement it, we discover issues
and things that we can't do the way we want to do. Do we have to discover
all of that before "Accepting" JEP? That is the first thought that came
into my mind.

Maybe it is exactly what you want and I can fully understand that. It just
seems to me now that it is much more formal that I expected at the
beginning.
Maybe it's because it's a new process, or I just missed some information,
but then we should probably make sure that the information is there. We had
a short discussion about that on Gitter lately, about purpose of JEP and
which kind of things require JEP. You know that, a lot of people know, but
many don't. Maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea to organise a Jenkins
Online Meetup around JEP concept?

BR
Ewelina