Hello,

Lets say, I am writing a plugin which needs to be working an Installtion
of, for example Visual Studio. Right now, to use this plugin you always
need to download and install Visual Studio manually beforehand. Is it
possible, that with the moment I am downloading my plugin in my Jenkins
system, that my plugin is downloading and installing that Visual Studio for
me, so I dont need to do that manually anymore? Visual Studio can be any
other software here, it was just an example

Best regards