Based on the comments to a PR I created to fix the build of the
validating-string-parameter-plugin, it looks like there is no maintainer
[1]. I would like to take temporary maintainership to get some of the PR's
merged and get the plugin into a better state. The only person in the
repository permissions file [2] for this plugin is vlatombe, who commented
that he no longer maintains the plugin.

1 -
https://github.com/jenkinsci/validating-string-parameter-plugin/pull/10#issuecomment-379685163
2 -