Hello everyone,

Just published the draft of the JEP for the "Essentials Instance Client
Health Checking", it is ready for, and warmly welcoming, review:

https://github.com/batmat/jep/blob/JENKINS-50294/README.adoc

To sum up, this will be the *component* used to decide if we trigger a
rollback or not after we ran an upgrade. (in which case, we will roll back
using jep-302 <https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep/tree/master/jep/302>).

Please answer with your feedback in this thread as much as possible.

Thank you!

PS: context is https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-50294