> I did all the changes and still got the same errors..

Hi Eugen,

Your pom.xml still explicitly defines the macen-hpi-plugin version (line
150 in your gist).
To build the plugin you need to either remove it or change to the version
provided by the parent POM.

P.S: Maven Release Plugin and FindBugs Plugin definitions could be also
removed, new Plugin POM bundles them. But it should not block the build

Best regards,
Oleg