@Jesse , @Oleg, @Daniel, @Slide. Thank you very much guys .It really helps
me going forward solving this ..
After doing all the changes, still having some issues compiling ..

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:3.0.0-M1:enforce
(display-info) on project whitesource: Some Enforcer rules have failed.
Look above for specific messages explaining why the rule failed.
with some rules details.. I guess I will need to fix the dependencies
version and try again (?)

Thanks a lot guys again  !

Eugen

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 7:00 AM, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.nenas...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I did all the changes and still got the same errors..
>>

> Hi Eugen,
>
> Your pom.xml still explicitly defines the macen-hpi-plugin version (line
> 150 in your gist).
> To build the plugin you need to either remove it or change to the version
> provided by the parent POM.
>
> P.S: Maven Release Plugin and FindBugs Plugin definitions could be also
> removed, new Plugin POM bundles them. But it should not block the build
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg
>

> On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 10:16:54 PM UTC+2, Daniel Beck wrote:
>>

>> > On 10. Apr 2018, at 17:44, Slide <slide...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Why are you skipping the enforcer?
>>
>> It's the recommendation from https://jenkins.io/blog/2018/0
>> 1/13/jep-200/#testing-plugins-against-jenkins-2-102-and-above
>>
>> I think this is specific to testing against a newer core, otherwise there
>> would be a ton of unnecessary problems.
>>
>> --
> jenkinsci-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> msgid/jenkinsci-dev/a87c0bf0-c2a9-4c73-aca2-a82d9120c3f3%
> 40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/a87c0bf0-c2a9-4c73-aca2-a82d9120c3f3%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

*Eugen Horovitz*

*Senior software engineer*

*WhiteSource <http://www.whitesourcesoftware.com/> **empowers businesses
to develop better software *
*by harnessing the power of open source*
<https://www.facebook.com/whitesource/>
<https://twitter.com/WhiteSourceSoft>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2440656/>