Hello Jenkins Devs!

I'm interested in contributing to the HockeyApp
<https://plugins.jenkins.io/hockeyapp> plugin and want to reach out to the
plugin maintainers to see if they can help resolve some PRs. My immediate
interest is in the PR#48
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/hockeyapp-plugin/pull/48> that I have raised
but I also notice that there are a number of outstanding PRs that have not
progressed - some for over a year.

Oleg Nenashev has been kind enough to help me with my PR and ping the
current maintainers but I want to try on here as well.

ping [brantone - Brenton Barte, dkochetkov - Denis Kochetkov, ohoeltke -
Oliver Hoeltke]

In the future, I would like to raise more PRs so want to be sure they can
be progressed. I'd be happy to become a maintainer too but would probably
need some help and guidance on that as I have not done that before.

Cheers!

Mez