I'd like to contact the maintainers of the HockeyApp
plugin, https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Hockeyapp+Plugin who are
listed as:
* Oliver Hoeltke (ohoeltke)
* Brenton Bartel (Brantone)

I've had a couple of pull requests pending for a few months and haven't
received any replies when attempting to contact either maintainer (brantone
via github comment on the pull request, and ohoeltke by email).

If no-one responds then I would be happy to step in, otherwise I will mark
the plugin as up for adoption.

Thanks,
Simon