Okay. So you are suggesting to implement RunListener.onDeleted in External
Workspace Manager, if I am not wrong.
But this method is used when any action is to be performed after some
deletion operation. Here I want to delete builds,artifacts and workspaces
created by External Workspace Manager.

And for this Fingerprints can be used as we can get workspaceId, using
which externalWorkspace object can be fetched. And using that path of
workspace can be obtained which can be used for discarding workspaces.

I wonder whether RunLinstener.onDeleted can be used here or not. Can you
please elaborate on usage on RunListener.onDeleted for discarding builds
and workspaces.