So according to you, discarding of workspaces when builds are discarded is
responsibility of 'external-workspace-manager'. And advanced Build
Discarder should be notified to do the additional cleanup ?
And one more thing, deleting of builds should be done advanced build
discarder. So how that can be implemented in a better way?
My idea is: Using RunListener extension point for communication and filter
methods would be accessible in the plugin. And after configuring the filter
methods, whenever required delete() method would be called and it would
delete the build.