HI Benjamin

You should be able to just submit a PR to the repo, and one of the
maintainers should review it and merge it if they feel it's a good
addition. I'd suggest smaller PRs, and if appropriate you can discuss
individual proposed changes here, or you could contact the maintainers
directly.

Keep in mind that most plugin maintainers are volunteers, and it's easy for
them to miss a PR, so don't be discouraged if you have trouble getting
traction at first. I've found direct emails to work well when my PRs aren't
reviewed within a few days.

Best,
Jeff