Okay. If you want, we can add some more functionalities similar to your use
case. I have done some study related that. I am sharing my GSoC Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iUSc8_zY6ZVMXbF-FUHowDHkxw4KMZ1tQxu3blhCTFo/edit?usp=sharing>,

if you are interested we can work together and add functionalities. Else we
can just add the use case you mentioned in the earlier discussion. So let
me know your thoughts and if agreed than we can start work together(on any
feature).

Thanks and Regards,
Nisarg Shah