Hello,

all you need is to declare the plugins as dependencies of your plugin.
You need to specify them in `compile` scope and not optional.

However, you should only declare those plugins if you need their code for
your own plugin.
>From your question, I'm not sure it's the case.

BR,
-- Adrien

Le sam. 18 mai 2019 à 08:40, selva vignesh <selvavignesh...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> HI,
>   How to make some dependency plugin to be installed while our plugin
> before installing.
> What are the changes need to be done at pom.xml.
> Thanks in advance

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/f678a5d0-0ee5-4a76-b5f5-ed2b395bc674%40googlegroups.com