Hi all

I need some help in trying to work out whether the failing builds on
ci.jenkins.io for HTML Publisher Plugin is code related or infrastructure
related.

When built locally on my machine (both on Windows and also a WSL Ubuntu
install) there are no issues. However when built on ci.jenkins.io there
seems to be various errors that I'm having trouble tracking down. (e.g.
from
https://ci.jenkins.io/job/Plugins/job/htmlpublisher-plugin/job/PR-49/2/consoleFull
it
looks like there was a test failure on JDK8 but there's no record of what
the test failure was etc. except for a bunch of errors from JDK7 which I'm
assuming is because something killed the process due to the other "Sending
interrupt signal to process" messages?)

Does anyone have an idea about what might be causing this?

Thanks
Richard.