on a related not are we using jgit on cijenkins.io - if so that smells like
a file leak in the plugin which could cause some serious issues for other
users - esp if doing any branching / releasing as part of the build..

if not - then I am wondering why the git process has not terminated (which
would be another big issue for other users)