> Should we either temporarily re-enable access to edit, or provide a way to
> access markup code?
>
> Can we use daniel-beck-bot to update each repo with proper <url> to github
page as described
https://jenkins.io/doc/developer/publishing/documentation/ ? That way we
easily inform developers that documentation should be migrated.

How about installations stats - would it be possible to have trends put on
the github README file? For example my new plugin does not have it
https://plugins.jenkins.io/build-history-manager and I don't know if this
is plugin problem or result of RO state.

Damian