My apologies for the delay.

The results are in. Alyssa Tong won the biggest support
<https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_6267ca0d4a8e90c6> as
the event officer, and Daniel Beck won the biggest support
<https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_9d72d0e7b04414c7> as
the security officer. So they will stay in those seats. I sincerely thank
them for their continued effort and service.

Oleg Nenashev, Ullrich Hafner, and Alex Earl were elected to the board
seats, but there is a catch. In the actual vote result
<https://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_570327cde7f6c9fc>,
Mark Waite won the seat, but that would put 3 people from CloudBees to be
on the board, which violates the corporate involvement clause
<https://jenkins.io/project/board-election-process/> -- the idea is that we
wanted to limit the influence by one corporation. So we discussed this and
decided Alex shall take the seat that Mark has won.

Thank you very much for all the candidates for stepping up and show the
willingness to help & serve. Thanks everyone for the participation to the
process, which I think gave a much needed legitimacy to the governance.

And finally, special thanks to Tracy and Olivier, who was behind the scene
and took the grunt work of running an election, for the very first time.
I'm hoping to catch up with them to produce the post-mortem report, so that
we can improve this the next time around. A number of you pointed out gaps
and suggestions.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi