Tracy,

Thank you for putting this document together. I do have a few questions.

1. How can people contribute items to this list?
2. Will the retrospective also have a transparent meeting with all new board
and officer members present?
3. I provided feedback I do not see on this list

I would like to add my feedback publicly and that is the possibilities of
conflicts of interest in voting and nominations. More specifically around the
handling of votes by people whom are also nominated.

My hope is there will be a scheduled public meeting once the board and officers
are seated and settled.

Thank you kindly.

{
    "regards" : {