I'm super conflicted about this.

On one hand, I totally support freedom of choice, and it would be limited
to plugin teams only, not the general public right?

On the other hand, I think the project suffers from a fragmentation problem
* "Who" - I wouldn't want another set of teams, as is the team member list
is poorly maintained, there's a list in pom.xml, the github team, the
repo's collaborators, and
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater
* Mailing list
* Jira
* Github issues (maybe)
* Gitter
* Irc
* Slack
* Zoom Meetings
* Special Sigs rooms

I'd be curious to see how many want it. Personally I think more discussions
should happen on the dev mailing list, so info is shared, and more eyes on,
etc.

Gavin