On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 11:22 PM Ullrich Hafner <ullrich.haf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes, I had that problem a couple of weeks ago. One of my dependencies
> upgraded its Jenkins version to a higher version than the version I was
> using in my UI tests: that broke my build.

Do you still have the failing build log, or know when exactly this happened?

There was a bug with the update center tiers I introduced a few months ago
that made the tiers not work quite correctly (
https://github.com/jenkins-infra/update-center2/pull/406 ) but I fixed that
four weeks ago, so for that time it should have been working without
problems.

Otherwise, the ATH (WithPlugins) should download plugins using the plugin
manager, and that should only install compatible dependencies.