Hi everyone,

We have an LTS release scheduled for December 30, which probably isn't useful:
The RC testing period is from Dec 16 to Dec 30. Plus who wants to release
things the day before NYE?

I propose we add a two-week break between 2.263.1 release and 2.263.2 RC,
postponing all future RCs and releases by two weeks accordingly.

Before:
Dec 2 - 2.263.1 Release
Dec 16 - 2.263.2 RC
Dec 30 - 2.263.2 Release
etc.

After:
Dec 2 - 2.263.1 Release
Dec 30 - 2.263.2 RC
Jan 13 - 2.263.2 Release
etc.

This should give us a useful RC testing period in early January. Since this is
the .2 release, a slightly longer backporting period in December could help
getting more fixes in for issues discovered in .1 as well.

While the RC would be scheduled for Dec 30, it could always be prepared earlier
if nobody would be around in late December to do it. If that doesn't work out
and it is published in early Jan, that wouldn't be too much of a delay either.

WDYT?

Daniel