Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to upgrade/add Issue tracking support to the plugin site. We
currently have a tab that lists issues from jira, but not all plugins are
using jira, and it would be nice to have a direct link to issue tracker on
the sidebar.

The original plan was to default to JIRA unless Github Issues were enabled
on the repo. But Daniel Beck pointed out that assumption might not be safe,
github issues might be enabled but they are not used.

Ideally I'd see the process being
1) Overrides file
2) Issue Managemnet section in pom.xml (
https://maven.apache.org/pom/maven/issue-management.html). I was thinking
we should use jira:$component-name, or github:repo-name
3) Github if enabled
4) Jira

I'm not even sure the data for #2 is exposed to poms and stuff.

So looking for feedback on options and what people prefer.

Gavin