>  Hopefully it's easy to generate your list again, is there a script?
> I see you used usage in plugins :)

I have a parameterized job I can kick off internally (the main bit being
the list of things to pass "usage-in-plugins" which was created from the
rev-api report.) attached these if anyone want to play (and remember is
uses a PR not master of usage in plugins so it will find usage in libraries
too!)

/James

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 11:16:35 AM UTC+1 timja...@gmail.com wrote:

> [...]
>>>    - scm-manager
>>>    - scm-sqs
>>>    - scm-sync-configuration
>>>    - screenrecorder
>>>    - sectioned-view
>>>    - seed
>>>    - selenium
>>>    - selenium-builder
>>>    - service-fabric
>>>    - service-now
>>>    - servicenow-cicd
>>>    - sitemonitor
>>>    - slave-proxy
>>>    - smilehubnotifier
>>>    - sms
>>>    - sonar
>>>    - sonar-gerrit
>>>    - split-admin
>>>    - splunk-devops
>>>    - splunk-devops-extend
>>>    - spoonscript
>>>    - spring-config
>>>    - spring-initalzr
>>>    - srcclr-installer
>>>    - ssh-slaves
>>>    - stackrox-container-image-scanner
>>>    - sysdig-secure
>>>    - telegram-notifications
>>>    - telerik-appbuilder-plugin
>>>    - testInProgress
>>>    - testsigma
>>>    - tics
>>>    - timestamper
>>>    - tuleap-api
>>>    - tuleap-git-branch-source
>>>    - uipath-automation-package
>>>    - unleash
>>>    - usemango-runner
>>>    - venafi-vcert
>>>    - violation-comments-to-stash
>>>    - vmware-vrealize-automation-plugin
>>>    - vrealize-automation-8
>>>    - vsphere-cloud
>>>    - whitesource
>>>    - wikitext
>>>    - workflow-api
>>>    - workflow-basic-steps
>>>    - workflow-cps
>>>    - workflow-support
>>>    - xframium
>>>    - xlrelease-plugin
>>>    - xvnc
>>>    - yet-another-docker-plugin
>>>    - zanata
>>>    - zephyr-for-jira-test-management
>>>    - zos-connector
>>>

>>> I am wondering how best we should co-ordinate this work?  CloudBees has
>>> already provided some of the plugins above to entirely remove Guava (rather
>>> than just make it forward and backward compatible).  Some of the plugins on
>>> the list are also up-for adoption with no active maintainer.  (similar to
>>> the Digester work I suggest that if thiese are not popular plugins they
>>> maybe have a PR and that is as far as it goes).
>>>
>>> Ontop of this as updating all the plugins could take a while I have
>>> another JEP that I need to file and CloudBees is investigating to isolate
>>> core/plugin libraries.  If we had that it would potentially enable us to
>>> have a detached jenkins-2.xxx-compat plugin that bundled the old Guava and
>>> bump & isolate guava in core before all plugins had been updated (Ideally
>>> we would like to remove the Guava library however it is required by Guice)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/62eacf29-67ce-4d7d-b8e5-f74658a1119an%40googlegroups.com.
com/google/common/base/Equivalences
com/google/common/base/Objects/ToStringHelper
com/google/common/base/internal/Finalizer
com/google/common/cache/AbstractCache
com/google/common/cache/AbstractCache/SimpleStatsCounter
com/google/common/cache/ForwardingCache
com/google/common/cache/ForwardingCache/SimpleForwardingCache
com/google/common/collect/AbstractLinkedIterator
com/google/common/collect/AsynchronousComputationException
com/google/common/collect/Constraints
com/google/common/collect/DiscreteDomains
com/google/common/collect/EnumMultiset
com/google/common/collect/GenericMapMaker
com/google/common/collect/HashBiMap
com/google/common/collect/ImmutableCollection
com/google/common/collect/ImmutableMap
com/google/common/collect/ImmutableSortedMap
com/google/common/collect/MapConstraints
com/google/common/collect/MapMaker
com/google/common/collect/MutableClassToInstanceMap
com/google/common/collect/Ranges
com/google/common/collect/SortedMaps
com/google/common/hash/BloomFilter
com/google/common/io/LimitInputStream
com/google/common/io/LittleEndianDataOutputStream
com/google/common/io/NullOutputStream
com/google/common/primitives/UnsignedLong
com/google/common/util/concurrent/AbstractCheckedFuture
com/google/common/util/concurrent/ForwardingCheckedFuture
com/google/common/util/concurrent/ForwardingService
com.google.common.base.Enums#valueOfFunction
com.google.common.base.Joiner.MapJoiner#appendTo
com.google.common.base.Joiner.MapJoiner#join
com.google.common.base.Joiner#appendTo
com.google.common.base.Joiner#join
com.google.common.base.Objects#firstNonNull
com.google.common.base.Objects#toStringHelper
com.google.common.base.Predicates#assignableFrom
com.google.common.base.Stopwatch#<init>
com.google.common.base.Stopwatch#elapsedMillis
com.google.common.base.Stopwatch#elapsedTime
com.google.common.base.Stopwatch#toString
com.google.common.cache.AbstractCache#apply
com.google.common.cache.AbstractCache#getUnchecked
com.google.common.cache.Cache#apply
com.google.common.cache.Cache#get
com.google.common.cache.Cache#getUnchecked
com.google.common.cache.ForwardingCache#apply
com.google.common.cache.ForwardingCache#get
com.google.common.cache.ForwardingCache#getUnchecked
com.google.common.collect.AbstractSortedMultiset#elementSet
com.google.common.collect.AbstractSortedSetMultimap#get
com.google.common.collect.ArrayTable#create
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableBiMap.Builder#put
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableBiMap#get
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableBiMap#size
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection#contains
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap.Builder#put
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMultiset#elementSet
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMultiset#entrySet
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMultiset#of
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSortedMap#naturalOrder
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSortedMap#reverseOrder
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSortedSet#naturalOrder
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSortedSet#reverseOrder
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableTable#values
com.google.common.collect.Iterables#reverse
com.google.common.collect.Iterators#emptyIterator
com.google.common.collect.Iterators#skip
com.google.common.collect.MapMaker#expiration
com.google.common.collect.MapMaker#makeComputingMap
com.google.common.collect.MapMaker#softKeys
com.google.common.collect.MapMaker#softValues
com.google.common.collect.Maps#uniqueIndex
com.google.common.collect.Multimaps#index
com.google.common.collect.Multiset#elementSet
com.google.common.collect.Queues#newPriorityBlockingQueue
com.google.common.collect.Queues#newPriorityQueue
com.google.common.collect.Range#asSet
com.google.common.collect.Sets.SetView#iterator
com.google.common.collect.SortedMultiset#elementSet
com.google.common.collect.Table#values
com.google.common.collect.TreeMultimap#asMap
com.google.common.collect.TreeMultimap#get
com.google.common.collect.TreeMultimap#keySet
com.google.common.collect.TreeMultiset#elementSet
com.google.common.eventbus.AsyncEventBus#dispatch
com.google.common.eventbus.AsyncEventBus#dispatchQueuedEvents
com.google.common.eventbus.AsyncEventBus#enqueueEvent
com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus#dispatch
com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus#dispatchQueuedEvents
com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus#enqueueEvent
com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus#newHandlerSet
com.google.common.hash.BloomFilter#create
com.google.common.hash.BloomFilter#put
com.google.common.hash.Funnels#stringFunnel
com.google.common.hash.Hasher#hashCode
com.google.common.hash.Hasher#putString
com.google.common.hash.HashFunction#hashString
com.google.common.hash.Hashing#padToLong
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#copy
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#equal
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#getChecksum
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#getDigest
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#join
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#length
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#newInputStreamSupplier
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#slice
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#toByteArray
com.google.common.io.ByteStreams#write
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#copy
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#join
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#newReaderSupplier
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#newWriterSupplier
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#readFirstLine
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#readLines
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#toString
com.google.common.io.CharStreams#write
com.google.common.io.FileBackedOutputStream#getSupplier
com.google.common.io.Files#copy
com.google.common.io.Files#getChecksum
com.google.common.io.Files#getDigest
com.google.common.io.Files#map
com.google.common.io.Files#newInputStreamSupplier
com.google.common.io.Files#newOutputStreamSupplier
com.google.common.io.Files#newReaderSupplier
com.google.common.io.Files#newWriterSupplier
com.google.common.io.Resources#newInputStreamSupplier
com.google.common.io.Resources#newReaderSupplier
com.google.common.math.DoubleMath#<init>
com.google.common.net.HostAndPort#getHostText
com.google.common.net.InternetDomainName#fromLenient
com.google.common.net.InternetDomainName#isValidLenient
com.google.common.net.InternetDomainName#name
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedInteger#add
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedInteger#asUnsigned
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedInteger#divide
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedInteger#multiply
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedInteger#remainder
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedInteger#subtract
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#<init>
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#add
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#asUnsigned
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#divide
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#multiply
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#remainder
com.google.common.primitives.UnsignedLong#subtract
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutionThreadService#<init>
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutionThreadService#getServiceName
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutionThreadService#start
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutionThreadService#startAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutionThreadService#stop
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutionThreadService#stopAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture#<init>
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService#<init>
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService#executor
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService#start
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService#startAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService#stop
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractIdleService#stopAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractScheduledService#<init>
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractScheduledService#start
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractScheduledService#startAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractScheduledService#stop
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractScheduledService#stopAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractService#<init>
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractService#start
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractService#startAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractService#stop
com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractService#stopAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.FakeTimeLimiter#callWithTimeout
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ForwardingFuture#delegate
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ForwardingListenableFuture#delegate
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#addCallback
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#chain
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#get
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#immediateCheckedFuture
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#immediateFailedCheckedFuture
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#makeChecked
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures#transform
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListeningScheduledExecutorService#schedule
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListeningScheduledExecutorService#scheduleAtFixedRate
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListeningScheduledExecutorService#scheduleWithFixedDelay

com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors#sameThreadExecutor
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Service#start
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Service#startAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Service#stop
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Service#stopAndWait
com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter#<init>
com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter#callWithTimeout
com.google.common.util.concurrent.TimeLimiter#callWithTimeout

com.google.common.base.Ascii#MAX
com.google.common.base.Ascii#MIN
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#ANY
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#ASCII
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#BREAKING_WHITESPACE
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#DIGIT
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#INVISIBLE
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#JAVA_DIGIT
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#JAVA_ISO_CONTROL
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#JAVA_LETTER
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#JAVA_LETTER_OR_DIGIT
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#JAVA_LOWER_CASE
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#JAVA_UPPER_CASE
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#NONE
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#SINGLE_WIDTH
com.google.common.base.CharMatcher#WHITESPACE