Thank you for sharing this! I posted PRs for Timestamper and Lockable Resources:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/timestamper-plugin/pull/116
https://github.com/jenkinsci/lockable-resources-plugin/pull/242

> I am wondering how best we should co-ordinate this work?

I suggest writing some developer documentation with clear instructions
and then filing an epic with individual issues for each plugin, much
like what was done for Configuration Form Modernization and JCasC.
This allows plugin maintainers to pitch in and will also start to
raise awareness of the migration in the broader Jenkins community.

For each possible match on your list, we should also keep track of
whether it has been evaluated (i.e. match or false positive), the list
of PRs (if any), and the first working release. I think the
compatibility tables provided in JEP-227 and JEP-228 worked
particularly well for this purpose, so I suggest we do the same in a
corresponding JEP.

>  CloudBees has already provided some of the plugins above to entirely remove
> Guava (rather than just make it forward and backward compatible).

Thank you to CloudBees for funding this.

> Some of the plugins on the list are also up-for adoption with no active
> maintainer.  (similar to the Digester work I suggest that if thiese are not
> popular plugins they maybe have a PR and that is as far as it goes).

I concur. With so much work that needs to be done, we need to
prioritize carefully. I note that there remain a number of usages in
Pipeline plugins as well as popular plugins such as http_request;
these seem like good places to start.