Thanks Jesse! Would also appreciate feedback w.r.t "TBD: We move Stapler
repositories to jenkinsci . If there are other related personal
repositories, we move them as well".
Responded to the rest below

> other related personal repositories
>> What does this mean?

Did not finish the bullet, sorry. "Other Stapler related personal
repositories can be also moved to the jenkinsci org"

> http://stapler.kohsuke.org/ <http://stapler.kohsuke.org/> is deprecated
and replaced by a reference to the Jenkins sub-project page

Thanks!

> Javadoc for Stapler components is republished on javadoc.jenkins.io

https://javadoc.jenkins.io/component/stapler/ includes Javadoc only for
https://github.com/stapler/stapler
Other Stapler repositories like
https://github.com/stapler/maven-stapler-plugin are not included
No, I do not know whether any other component is actually needed.