A lot of Jenkins page, like /flowGraphTable is rendered by server side. I
was wondering is there any rest API that allow me to build customized UI
with?

I try to search through the internet and only found a very simple one
jenkinsci/pipeline-restful-api-plugin: Provide the API endpoint for Jenkins
CLI (github.com) <https://github.com/jenkinsci/pipeline-restful-api-plugin>

I know that BlueOcean uses the  separated backend and frontend design. But
it also claim that  `The Blue Ocean REST API is a "private API" designed
for the Blue Ocean user interface. It may change without notice at any time`
blueocean-plugin/blueocean-rest at master ยท jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin
(github.com)
<https://github.com/jenkinsci/blueocean-plugin/tree/master/blueocean-rest>

It would be great to have a general purpose APIs that we can use to get
necessary data to build our own UI. It would be appreciated to shed me some
light.