> FYI The repository has been transferred:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/syslog-java-client

Thanks Mikael,
I verified the redirection for people who consume the library directly
rather than going through a Jenkins plugin and it works like a charm.

> My plan for syslog-java-client was to follow the existing pattern and
publish new releases exclusively to the Jenkins project's Artifactory
server.

Thanks for the clarification Basil,
I think it's still important to publish the new versions of this library
on Maven Central for all the projects outside of the Jenkins Ecosystem that
use this library. Could we evaluate solutions for this? I understand that
the Jenkins community doesn't publish artifacts to Maven Central for the
moment [1], do you have such a capability in place?

Cyrille

[1] https://search.maven.org/search?q=jenkins