Thanks for your work, basil (again!)

I've updated a bunch of plugins without issues.

Based on my prior experience when building with Java 17,  the
spotbugs-maven-plugin throws a few warnings regarding JEP 411 (Java, not
Jenkins). These warnings should be safe to be ignored, because a PR is work
in progress <https://github.com/spotbugs/spotbugs/pull/1983> to take care
of that.

~ Alex