Hi Tim

> That thread is nearly 2 years old and the new GitHub projects and issues
have come a long way in that time.

Whilst the started was old, the thread history is not and it it it has
comments from Basil within the last month that *seem *relevant today.  Will
leave that to Basil to comment on (I am surprised given his last comment
was a day before this thread was started that there has been no follow-up
(even if it was a "my concerns are all addressed now").

https://groups.google.com/g/jenkinsci-dev/c/9sZipk1PHns/m/mqtV7K8uAAAJ

Regards

/James