Have been following the thread and realise it's only one of the points
mentioned but if a barrier to accessing Jira is the login, has any thought
been given to allowing GitHub credentials to be used to access Jira? (Not
sure about underlying authentication system to know how easy or hard this
would be though 😀)

Richard.