Thanks Vibhav. Jamie Plower from Fidelity will lead this from my team and
is currently working through the approval process for google groups and
slack access. We are also working through our OSPO for the necessary
approvals to take on the plugin and also to contribute to the CDEvents
project as we identify valuable contributions. It might be the middle of
July to get through all the approvals and there is vacation in the middle.

Thanks

Ger