I think that message means that the technique which is launching the slaves
as a windows service from the GUI is using JNLP.

The security advisory page on the wiki [1] says "Slaves that are started
via Java Web Start will fail to reconnect if the *.jnlp file is locally
stored. This is because the authentication tokens change. *An administrator
would have to login to the UI, retrieve the *.jnlp file and overwrite
what's already on the slave*. A slave that was launched via Java Web Start
and then turned into a service through its menu falls into this category."
(emphasis added).

I think that means you'll need to find some way to remove the JNLP file
from your Windows machine where the service placed it, then download the
JNLP again.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to remove the JNLP from
Windows when running as a service.  Possibly, you could search for all JNLP
files?

Mark Waite

[1]
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/SECURITY/Jenkins+Security+Advisory+2013-01-04