I can't really attach the log since it's an internal network. I can however
write down some of the things I saw. The scenario is that a Mercurial hook
triggered the job. So after the job was finished, this what I have at the
end of the Console Output:

Build Step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure.
Checking for post-build
Performing post-build step
Checking if email needs to be generated
Email was triggered for: Failure
Sending email for trigger: Failure
Overriding default server settings, creating our own session
messageContentType = text/html; charset=UTF-8
Adding developers
Sending to requestor
Setting In-Reply-To since last build was not successful
Successfully created MimeMesssge
Sending email to: anonym...@xxx.xxx
Finished: FAILURE

Thanks