I need a Jenkins setup advise:

What I want to achieve is like this:
* Jenkins master 1 has:
    * Jenkins slave 1
    * Jenkins slave 2
    * Jenkins slave n

Each slave will have identical software so that I can run the build/deploy
job on each and load balancing them. All good with this setup so far?

Then for deployment with an Agent (i.e. setting up Jenkins Agent in each
slave to the runtime server for deployment), how do I achieve this goal
with the above architecture? I think of the follow issue (not sure if they
are):

1. The Jenkins slave cannot connect to another slave (the runtime server)?
2. How do slave 1 & slave 2 have the same Agent pointing to the same
runtime server?

If this is not the right approach, what will the new approach be? Again,
what I want is to be able to add more slaves easily to support more loads
when needed.

I think the 'agentless' deployment model work, but agent deployment model
will not work with this setup.  Thanks for your help in advance!