From: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of ctime800
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:52 PM
To: jenkinsci-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Jenkins setup question

I need a Jenkins setup advise:

What I want to achieve is like this:
* Jenkins master 1 has:
    * Jenkins slave 1
    * Jenkins slave 2
    * Jenkins slave n

Each slave will have identical software so that I can run the build/deploy job
on each and load balancing them. All good with this setup so far?

Then for deployment with an Agent (i.e. setting up Jenkins Agent in each slave
to the runtime server for deployment), how do I achieve this goal with the
above architecture? I think of the follow issue (not sure if they are):

1. The Jenkins slave cannot connect to another slave (the runtime server)?
2. How do slave 1 & slave 2 have the same Agent pointing to the same runtime
server?

If this is not the right approach, what will the new approach be? Again, what I
want is to be able to add more slaves easily to support more loads when needed.

I think the 'agentless' deployment model work, but agent deployment model will
not work with this setup.  Thanks for your help in advance!

Click
here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/jyKGat8RsOrGX2PQPOmvUqW!RI4xIDLr3j4LpY8DWDH4o24xPTWXmjvQ9CVHIG9Rz5IJDRCUVEZPpv0P1Tfw+Q==>
 to report this email as spam.

This e-mail and the information, including any attachments it contains, are
intended to be a confidential communication only to the person or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.

Thank you.