Yes, based on
https://jenkins-ci.org/content/mitigating-unauthenticated-remote-code-execution-0-day-jenkins-cli
,
that is impacting Jenkins.

The link you posted states that Jenkins is affected.  It includes the link
to the above Jenkins blog posting which describes a remediation you can
take with your existing Jenkins version, and a statement that 1.625.2
includes the fix.  If you read those two postings, you'll be able to answer
your own questions, including describing the bug and its vulnerability
(whatever that means to you).

Never waste a crisis.  In this case, use it as the opportunity to upgrade
your environment to Java 8 (or at least to Java 7), and to install the
latest Jenkins long term support release (1.625.2).

Mark Waite