Hi Daniel

Thanks for the link, we're struggling to set-up the keys, possibly because we
are connecting to Jenkins from the same machine that it is running on. Anyway,
we are perservering.

I did find your statement confusing:

>Use SSH key based authentication. Known bug with passwords when anon does not
>have read access to the job.

>> Hmm, but he had used "--username=daldrich"

>That's my point. It doesn't work like it should.

So your point is that even non-anonymous access, that does have read access to
the job, has the bug?

Best regards

David