Hi slide

thanks for responding.

1 - We have a string parameter in the job as an input parameter. It has a
default value of an email address.
2- within a Execute shell build step, I had
a) export email_list
b) a while loop command to append new emails strings to existing email_list
string.
c) did an echo to confirm email_list contains comma separated email
addresses.
3) Post-build
within Editable Email plug-in
in recipients list - i have  ${ENV, var="email_list"} in that text box for
Success, Failure, Fixed

Does it matter what Hudson (v3.3.3) or Jenkins version (v1.619) we use ?

Thank you