I'm trying to setup Jenkins to connect to my OpenLDAP server for SSO, but
it appears that when it tries to connect it uses TLS1.0. I currently have
this disabled on my LDAP server and would like to keep it that way if
possible. If I enable 1.0 then I can connect successfully. How can I tell
Jenkins to use TLSv1.2 when connecting to LDAP? I currently have this in my
/etc/default/jenkins file:

jschaeffer@warpgate:~$ cat /etc/default/jenkins | grep "JAVA_ARGS"
JAVA_ARGS="-Djava.awt.headless=true"  # Allow graphs etc. to work even when
an X server is present
#JAVA_ARGS="-Xmx256m"
JAVA_ARGS="-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true" # make jenkins listen on IPv4
address
JAVA_ARGS="-Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.2"

But that hasn't made any difference, so I'm assuming that is just for HTTPS
traffic. Also, is it possible to tell Jenkins which ciphers to use when
connecting?

Thanks,
Joshua Schaeffer