Thanks Mark.  That does seem to have done the trick.
I had added the Git location on a Global basis (via. Manage Jenkins --> 
Configure System) but that didn't help.
I'm a little disappointed that I have to deal with this on a per-agent 
basis (we didn't need to do that when using a v1.625.3 Windows master),
but, if it works, it works.

Thanks again.

Steve K.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Jenkins Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to jenkinsci-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/89f29afc-a413-41f9-85f9-027dd544ca14%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to