I have setup a project to trigger "Build on NuGet updates" with a schedule
like [H/5 * * * *]; e.g.: every 5 minutes.

I have configured Artifactory as the NuGet package server by setting the
Artifactory deployment server (note: another Jekins project successfully
populates NuGet packages to this server using a Target repository -- this
works fine, I can see the packages there in the Artifactory WebUI...)

In the job I want to trigger on a nuget update, I have specified the
Resolution Details to the same deployment server and have configured the
Resolved Artifacts (yes we are using Artifactory Professional) and given
the reference to the repository, file pattern, and build informaton with
the mapping to the workspace.
(note: this runs fine if I push the Build Now button... its fetches the
corresponding artifact(s) into the Jenkins workspace, as expected).

However, despite the fact that I see updates to the Nuget Trigger Log, the
project does not run when there is (in fact) and update to the Nuget
package (as defined in the section immediately above).

Anyone have any suggestions?