Is it possible to poll for changes from both svn and git repositories from
within a pipeline job? In Jenkins, pipeline scm configuration is tied to a
particular scm type (due to a radio button), but I would like to poll both
svn and git at the same time. As a result of the poll detecting an scm
change, I want to invoke only one build.

As a workaround, maybe I need to have two separate Jenkins jobs?